- Add Training Zones to a workout
- Build separate Warm-up, Workout, Cool-Down
- Single & Multi-Step workouts
- Templates for duration, distance, rounds, interval
- No limit to exercise types
- Create and save your own exercises
- Workouts created in seconds instead of minutes
- Filter workouts in your Catalog
- Review our support site how to build a workout
- Add “Coaches Notes” to workouts
Add/Edit Workout Results
Adding results to planned and un-planned (Ad Hoc) workouts in Addaero Solo is faster and more efficient. Four options for entering results:
- Completed As Planned: When an athlete completes a planned workout, the athlete selects the “As Planned” option and the known metrics are filled in automatically.
- Manually: The athlete manually enters their results for the workout.
- Device Linking: The athlete links their Garmin results to a planned workout.
- Ad Hoc: Coach or athlete can enter results for a workout that was not on the athlete’s calendar.
“As Planned” reduces the time it takes to add results to a planned workout
Example: A 4 mile run in pace zone 3. The pace and distance are known and entered “As Planned” with a single click. Duration is calculated automatically using pace and distance or the athlete has the option to enter it manually. This reduces the amount of data entry required by the athlete and can be done on a PC or mobile device; workout results are completed in seconds instead of minutes.
Results Entry Highlights
- Auto-Calculate workout results
- Record “As Planned”
- Faster results entry
- Add results to single or block level workouts
- Splits / Intervals / Laps
- Link Garmin results to an exercise in a workout or an entire workout
- Improved “Ad Hoc” results entry
- Auto calculation of Training Zones
User Interface Upgrades
- Mobile: easier to enter exercise and workout results
- Updated workout and results email notifications
- Workouts on calendar color coded to the activity
- Hover over the activity for summary data
- Exercise specific Icons
- 1 Click Garmin Connect Access within results
- Database with thousands of exercises